Thursday, June 6, 2013

Review: Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh



Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh



Publisher: Berkley Sensation
Series: Psy-Changeling #12
Pages:  360 Pages (Hardcover)
Genre: PNR, Urban Fantasy
Release Date: June 4, 2013
Summary:

Step into New York Times bestseller Nalini Singh’s explosive and shockingly passionate Psy-Changeling world…

A dangerous, volatile rebel, hands stained bloodred.
A woman whose very existence has been erased.
A love story so dark, it may shatter the world itself.
A deadly price that must be paid.
The day of reckoning is here.

From “the alpha author of paranormal romance” (Booklist) comes the most highly anticipated novel of her career—one that blurs the line between madness and genius, between subjugation and liberation, between the living and the dead.


Rating:


Review: 

“You are mine.” simple, quiet words that were a punch to the chest. “I will fight for you, today, tomorrow, and all the tomorrows to come.”

Oh, my! Saying that Nalini Singh delivered with this Psy-Changeling book is an understatement. I just LOVED this book, the heroes, the way NS describes their relationships, the general plot, the answers,... Everything!

Heart of Obsidian picks up right where Tangle of Need ended. This book is focused on the Psys and has a slower pace but it perfectly suits the story and the characters.

I’m so happy that two of my hypothesis were right :D Can't wait for the next book and wonder who will be the next couple...



Some random quotes...

“It feels like a full-body kiss,” she whispered as her inner muscles began to clench in a quieter but no less potent pleasure.

Then he bent his head and told her they should practice kissing, voice as chill as frost... And eyes licked with black fire.

“I can’t become who I’m meant to be in your shadow. I’m afraid of waking up one day and finding there’s nothing left inside me but this furious need for you that wrenches away my sanity.”

“Am I so important to you?”
“Yes,” he said. “You’re everything.” The entire reason for his existence.


" You are here,” he said in a tone that made her heart thump wildly against her ribs, “because you belong to me."




(click on the name for more reviews of this geek)


 

1 comment:

  1. I've only read the first few books in this series but I enjoyed them - they were HOT! I love this cover, the UK versions of her books are basically black with a face on, not half as wonderful as this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...